Monday, October 12, 2009

Today is Thanksgiving in Canada....

It feels like fall came and left after about 2 weeks and now its definitely winter.... I'm digging the cooler weather, the leaves are pretty much down on the ground already and we had a few days of snow but nothing really stuck to the ground. This morning the temperature in my car was 5 degrees fahrenheit, yup! that's -16 celsius. But honestly it wasn't too bad, the sun was shinning and it was a beautiful morning.

Thanksgiving feels a little strange before Halloween... but that only means that for all you Americans.. i can buy thanksgiving decorations at 50% off tomorrow and bring them down to LA next week when i see you all.

But on a more thankful note, I wanted to say that I am thankful for this entire experience here in Calgary and for the great friends out here as well as for all you crazy's in LA and NY that I miss dearly and although I don't see you as often anymore, i still think about you regularly and I'm thinking of you all especially on this thanksgiving day here.
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment