Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When will this end..


As many of you know I am in the process of filing for my Canadian residency. But its so freakin over whelming.. just when i think its possible something comes up and i feel i will never be a resident.. yesterday i met with my lawyer for a little pow wow to show her all the paper work i have collected in hopes of filing everything by the end of April (with all the set backs i felt that my April deadline would be possible) and come to find out it takes 16-18 weeks to just get police clearance from the USA.... so that pushes me back another 4-5 months to file, USA are you kidding me!! I am so angry with you guys right now, Seriously you guys make it very difficult. Why don't you get off your lazy ass's and get some people in those government buildings that can actually work and start processing paper work a little quicker. Ugh I'm so frustrated!


No comments:

Post a Comment